How Much Does It Cost For A Mail Order Bride – All About Average Cost Of Mail Order Bride
If you’re searching for a mail order bride, you should know some facts. Fact one: it’s not free. You should be aware of mail order bride pricing and stuff like that. The second fact is: it’s not that cheap, either. Unfortunately, you’ll have to spend at least a few thousands of dollars to find, meet, and bring mail order wife to your country. Let’s be more detailed. If you don’t know ow where to start, start with a mail order bride definition with details that we have in our guide of ours.
|Average cost of online services:
|$2,000 – $6,000 (including website subscriptions, gifts, chats)
|Average cost of offline services:
|$8,000 – $24,000 (including travel, accommodations, translations, legal paperwork)
|Best dating sites:
What does mail order bride pricing even mean?
Mail order bride services are highly popular and common. However, you may see that most platforms require you to spend at least some money. Indeed, the average cost of a mail order bride is a real thing, and in this section, we would like to explain what it means to pay for a mail order bride.
First of all, you probably heard the phrase ‘to buy a wife or bride online.’ Don’t worry, mail order bride services have nothing to do with human trafficking, prostitution, or anything illegal. This phrase just means to spend money on communication with a foreign woman. It doesn’t mean that you pay a few thousand dollars and get a real-life woman in a parcel the next day. By paying a small fee, you gain a chance to meet and date a wonderful woman from a foreign country. This fee usually covers all the expenses that a mail order bride platforms need to connect your bride and you.
How much is a mail order wife?
How much does a girlfriend cost? It depends on the site, so the average cost of mail order bride can vary from $5 per month to $30 per day! Indeed, some websites can be costly. Fortunately, most mail order bride platforms are rather affordable, so you can expect to spend around $15-60 per month for an almost unlimited amount of communication. How much does it cost for a mail order bride? Well, for them, using the site is usually free.
So, remember, using a mail order bride services is nothing illegal. You don’t buy and own a woman. Even if you pay for communication, you first need to find a woman who would want to chat with you. Girls are not forced to be with guys they don’t like. Now, let’s take a look at why you should pay for mail order bride services!
Why should you pay for mail order bride services?
It is paramount to understand that if you have serious intentions to find a soulmate online, you have to pay at least something. As mentioned above, mail order bride services are usually very affordable, so you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars on meaningless services. If you want to be successful, you will have to be a paying customer.
Fortunately, most platforms offer a very flexible system of paying. You can either choose a suitable membership plan and spend a decent amount of money or pay per interaction, which also offers great flexibility. Let’s take a look at some major and common expenses that you need to make if you want to find a suitable bride:
- Communication. You won’t be able to find a wife without talking to girls online. Whether text-based communication or video and audio chatting, you need it!
- Gifts and flowers. Although this is not mandatory, it can boost your chances of finding the right girl online!
- Additional expenses. Some sites can offer you extra features like enhancing your profile page, advanced searching options, and other tools that can help you find an ideal bride.
Some sites have free options, but they either are limited or fraudulent. The only free cheese is in the mousetrap, and if you have serious intentions, you can spare $50 a month to find true love and happiness, don’t you?
How Much Does It Cost: The Online Dating Part
It all begins on the Internet. First of all, you have to find a mail order bride platform — there are lots of them, and all of them have different price policies. But in general, the premium subscription won’t cost you more than $30—$60 per month.
That’s not all, of course. These websites do usually offer lots of communication tools and additional services. Just an example: some mail order bride platforms have a video chat, and it makes sense that you’ll have to spend more if you want to video call your girlfriend than if you only use the live chat. What’s even more, some dating sites have a “Send A Gift” service, so you can send the girl you like a teddy bear, a chocolate box, or a bouquet of flowers. Or a new iPhone, it’s up to you to choose.
So, as you see, the online stage of dating can be both expensive and cheap — some people spend $30 for a 1-month subscription and find a wife in 10 days, while the others spend thousands of dollars on expensive gifts.
How Much Does It Cost: Marriage And Assimilation
You don’t have to pay for bringing a mail order wife to the US — just buy her a ticket and voila, it’s done. You’ll have to pay for other things. Let’s talk about them.
- Before you bring a mail order bride to the US, you have to meet her at least a few times. It’s very important because foreign women are only able to get a K-1 visa if they have already met their husbands before (which is quite logical). The flight from the United States to the country your future wife lives in will cost you about $300-$700, the hotel room will cost $20-$100 per night, and the restaurants will not cost you more than $50-300. Of course, it depends on the country you are going to travel to, but in most cases, you won’t have to spend more than $600-$1000 on your first dates.
- The wedding can cost you a fortune, or it can cost you $1,000-$2,000. Again, it depends on the country — if you want to have a fancy wedding in the United States, you can spend $15,000 or even $30,000, while a modest wedding with an average-sized bridal party can cost you $2,000-$3,000.
- The procedures are usually not too expensive. Thus, the filing fees for the K-1 visa are $535 for I-129F form, $265 to apply for visa itself, and $1,225 for a form I 485 (application for permanent resident status).
- The assimilation process will surely take some time. Your mail order bride will need a few weeks or months to get used to a new country and to the new people, and it might cost you some money, too. The amount of money depends only on your wife’s mentality and character, so we can’t say how much it will cost. $200 or $1,000, maybe.
As you can see, it is not millions of dollars – just regular expenses that you would anyway have if you had a date. Yet, if these couple of thousands of dollars are the price of your happiness for life, they are definitely worth paying!